Hey there everyone.
We’ve updated Sunshine Love to v0.0.7.1.
First of all, our apologies to those of you who have had trouble loading any of your previous saves with the latest version of the game.
Before last month’s release, we had to make some necessary changes to some of the early parts of the game which unfortunately caused previous saves to not load properly (our own saves included).
This is an ongoing issue with Renpy that has also caused problems for other developer’s using this software for their respective games.
We’re doing our utmost to ensure that you won’t have any issues loading your saves in future updates.
However, we can’t guarantee that this particular update (v7.1) will fix this loading issue.
However, we have supplied a couple of save files that you can use to load the game from just before Version 7 starts.
One has maximum points for your childhood friend, the other is for Shortcake.
Things that we’ve fixed or added in:
– We’ve added some sound effects to the “MrDotsGames promotion screen” before the Sunshine Love main menu appears on the screen for the first time after booting up the app.
A huge thanks to big-fan “Mistress Elemental” for creating this for us (it sounds MEGA mate!) 😀
– There was a bug in Version 7 where if you decided not to call Yuki earlier in the game (you would have chosen Ashley instead), then there is a scene in this new update that presumes that did call Yuki.
It’s when you leave Mister Roshi’s house and then the next scene shows you walking with Yuki to the markets.
That should not have happened, you should have been given the option to go with her to the markets or not.
That has been fixed and added in now.
– Another problem with the Yuki path is that the previous version did not give you the option in her character profile to change the colour of the heart from black to red. When you’ve chosen one of the options above, after that scene ends, you can turn the Yuki path
On (Red heart) or OFF (Black heart).
– Fixed numerous dialogue errors, plot holes
– Improved some of the sound effects
– Fixed some of the renders
– Updated the quality of the Doughnut and Peeping Tom walkthroughs. We’ve made the guide easier to understand so you can locate all the doughnuts. Again, many thanks to “Mistress Elemental” for editing this for us.
As always you can leave your thoughts, feedback, errors/bugs found and any constructive criticism in the comments section below or on the Unofficial fan discord.
We always strive to do our best and to give our fans a satisfying hour (or so) of entertainment with each release for all of our games.
It’s not always perfect but we are always striving for perfection.
Thank you for your continued support but more importantly, please look after yourselves and the people closest to you.
All the best, have a great day,
MrDots and the team.